For some people, getting diagnosed with diabetes is like a death sentence.
Well just have a look at all of these side effects you have to live with:
- Bacterial, fungal, and yeast infections (Yummy!)
- Damaged blood vessels (a real problem if you’re a man who wants to pump up his pecker – bad blood flow = ED)
- Diabetic retinopathy (can lead to blindness. YIKES!)
- Dry, cracked skin (looks lovely in the mirror)
- Extreme thirst (you might as well carry a gallon of water on your hip)
- Eye issues like cataracts and glaucoma (yippee!)
- Foot problems (so bad, you have to check them frequently for any cuts or injuries since you can’t feel them. Amputation is a possibility at that point.)
- Having to urinate all the time (even when you haven’t had much to drink)
- Heart disease (this is always fun)
- High blood pressure (helping you feel stressed all the time)
- Ketoacidosis (builds up waste in your body – WONDERFUL!)
- Lack of concentration (always helpful when you’re trying to complete important tasks)
- Loss of consciousness (it’s great when driving or in public – NOT!)
- Peripheral neuropathy (impairs sensation and movement)
- Possibility of pancreas malfunction (SCARY!)
- Protein in the urine (it’s not as pleasant or helpful as it sounds)
- Risk of stroke (NOT good)
- Stomach problems (not fun on a dinner date)
- Sweet-swelling breath (again, it’s not as pleasant as it sounds)
Is it now obvious just how much of a death sentence diabetes can be?
Well as depressing as this note has been to write, I finally have some GOOD news to share that should cheer you up:
All of those negative side effects can be ELIMINATED with this:
As silly as it sounds, it has worked for THOUSANDS of diabetes suffers so far.
Now the question is, will it work for YOU?