When you think of hemorrhoid, you think of 3 things:
- “I hate commercials about them”
- They only affect old people
Well while they may be gross and on the TV too much, hemorrhoids do NOT only affect old people.
How do I know?
Because in my 30s, they affected ME…
I felt an odd sensation down in between my legs. This itchy pain that I had never felt before…
I figured it would go away after a day. But after a few WEEKS, I knew that was a lie…
I realized I had a major problem when I went to wipe and saw blood. So I asked my mother (the only person who I felt comfortable talking about this with) for some help…
She suggested NATURAL hemorrhoid remedies. Because that over the counter stuff can either do NOTHING or make things WORSE.
Here are 4 ingredients she recommended:
- Water – Soak in a warm bath for 15-20 minutes.
- Aloe vera – Apply gel/lotion directly to the affected area.
- Apple cider vinegar – Soak some in a cotton ball and apply it directly. It will sting at first.
- Witch hazel – Apply it directly.
I tried all of these to see which would totally get rid of the pain. And while they all were effective in attacking the discomfort, I had a problem…
The hemorrhoids kept coming BACK.
While those 4 ingredients above will provide some instant relief, go here to see how I got rid of my hemorrhoids for GOOD: