Everywhere you go, you’re surrounded by pollutants and chemicals with one thing in mind: To DESTROY your body from the inside out.
It’s these toxins that make you…
- Have trouble thinking clearly
- Look older than you really are
What do most people do about these toxins?
Nothing. And what do others do?
A detox or detoxification is a process where you cleanse your body of all the toxins, chemicals, and pollutants that have invaded it.
Not only can a detox help you feel better, lose weight, and look younger, but it can also positively impact your health in the future.
Here are 5 ways you can quickly detox your body without having to visit some professional who will charge you an arm and a leg for their cleansing services:
- Eat healthy fats found in eggs, salmon, coconut oil, etc. – To get rid of all the heavy metals in your body.
- Eat green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale – That support the organs involved in detoxification.
- Hydrate by drinking plenty of water – To flush toxins out of your internal organs and keep your digestive system working efficiently.
- Get enough sleep – 7-8 hours so your brain, liver, and other internal organs can detox themselves during rest.
- Exercise – To work up a sweat and get all of those toxins pouring out your pores.
What’s another quick way to detox your body so you can lose weight and feel great that’s not on that list?