If there’s one medical ailment you don’t want to suffer, it’s kidney stones.
Yes, these mineral masses that get stuck in your urinary tract may be tiny. But they can cause HUGE amounts of pain that may require a trip to the emergency room.
Here are some facts on them:
- 13% of men and 7% of women in the U.S. will suffer from kidney stones at least once.
- Most kidney stones will pass on their own.
- If you don’t make any lifestyle changes after your first kidney stone episode, there’s a 50% chance they’ll return within 5 years.
Here are 5 weird things that cause them:
- Eating too many leafy greens, especially spinach.
- Drinking too much iced tea.
- Drinking too much soda.
- Taking too many laxatives.
- Taking too many things to treat migraine headaches.
All those causes may seem rather harmless. But once you get kidney stones, you’ll realize how much harm they can do.
What’s the biggest risk factor for kidney stones?
Not drinking enough water. So remember to get at least 8 glasses per day to keep those killer kidney stones at bay.
Speaking of killer kidneys, kidney disease is a killer of those who contract it without knowing and do NOTHING to treat it.
If you’re over 65, there’s a 45% chance you do. But even if you’re younger, the risk still exists…
To ensure your kidneys function as they should, check out this free presentation that has saved THOUSANDS of people worldwide: