Whether it’s for a role or a red carpet event, celebrities often have to slim down fast to look good in front of the camera.
How do they do it?
According to one fitness coach, here are some of their simplest weight loss secrets that help them slim down in 1-2 weeks:
- Reduce carbs – Just 1 gram of carbs can retain 4-5 grams of water, making you look puffier than you should.
- Eat diuretic foods – They’ll help you lose excess water. Asparagus and beets are a pair of powerful ones.
- Drop the protein shakes – Their additives often lead to bloating and the beer belly look.
- Stop eating vegetables notorious for producing gas – Broccoli and cauliflower are big culprits that will lead to excess bloating.
- Stop chewing gum – Some say that chewing gum tricks your brain into thinking that you are actually eating. Once this happens, chemicals that break down food are produced. If there’s no actual food in your system, this overload of chemicals can slow digestion and make you look and feel fat.
- Cut out sodium – Canned soups, chips, fast food, and other items loaded with sodium will make you retain water.
- Drink coconut water – It’ll keep you hydrated. This relaxes your body and prevents bloating.
While those tricks can help you look leaner, I actually left one off the list…
Oddly enough, it’s the most POWERFUL weight loss secret of all. And yes, it’s one that celebs use too: